Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

In building cover

I've noticed that the cover provided by stone buildings for units inside while being fire upon by infantry weapons that aren't mg's seems to result in more casualties than I'd have expected.

I had set up a quick battle against the ai where they attacked a small town. I had units stationed in buildings and the speed with which they died once discovered surprised me.

I'd also add that it feels like units run too quickly out of a building when suppressed. I almost think there should be a morale modifier for units in stone buildings that would keep them from running out of them so quickly. I'm not saying they are suddenly supermen, but I also think they'd rather stay in the building a bit longer than run out into an open street when being suppressed by small arms fire.

Anyone else have opinions on how units act and die while in stone building cover?