Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Command and control feature request

Hi,

C2 management is an excellent aspect of the game that I appreciate since CMSF.

There is only one "missing" thing that could really improve the understanding of how it actually works:

When the C2 link between a unit and its organic HQ is broken, another near HQ can take the control of this unit; at least, it's the way I interpret the visual and voice icon appearing in the UI.

Clicking on these icons doesn't select the actual HQ commanding the unit but still the organic HQ, giving no precise information about the C2 situation.

I would like to be able to logically select the organic HQ by clicking on the red cross/green point, but the actual commander by clicking on the contact icons.

Things would be much clearer, not only for me I guess, but for lots of people trying hard to figure out how it works. :-) (lots of questions about it on some forums)