AI Entrechments in QB

To bad if that is the case.. Would have been pretty cool to encounter entrenched positions from time to time when playing against AI. I guess it would require an additional plan on the map defining stationary defense deployement line and then add a % chance of how often that could happen on that particular map.

Sometimes I like to give the AI some fortifications when playing a QB. Sure, I have to pick the AI's units manually, so I know what I'm up against. However, that doesn't make the battle easier, since I can do my best to optimize the enemy for the specific map. And when given fortifications, the AI places them normally and man them with infantry.

Also, at least on one occasion has the "suggest" option for picking the AI force yielded mines, and maybe the suggested units are tied to the picks the AI will do if automatically chosing its units. I'm just guessing that might be the case, but if so, one could come across fortifications in a random QB.