"Feature-FAQ" recommended

After i followed several discussions (the last was "BF, You Blew It" and the "special"-ending of this thread :rolleyes: ), i thought about how to solve the problem.

What problem(s)?:

There are two problems:

A) How to prevent that discussions develop which the BFC-team getting rid of?

*And i can understand that they are cheesed off, when people always come with the same critics/wishes/suggestions and you a priori know that you won´t change your opinion/decision/firm-policy.

B) How to prevent that forum-members waste their time in hope they can change/influence decisions which are already made?

Solution:

When you join the CM:BN -forum there are always these annoucements and "Sticky"-threads.

Simply establish a thread in this area with the name "Feature-FAQ".

Write the questions and the answers/decisions of the company.

How could that look like?

Here an example:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Feature-FAQ:

Regulary we give the forum-members their head and let them write and discuss around.

But sometimes we getting rid of discussions cause we a priori know that these won´t change our determination and only causes ill-feeling and might bad propaganda for the game too.

So we decided to make a list about the frequently asked features/questions to prevent "moot point" discussions.

Please read this FAQ before and refrain from opening a new thread with the listed topics.

Question 1:

Is there a WEGO/round-based playing option for multiplayer games via TCP/IP?

BFC-1:

No, there isn´t such a option. And we are not intending to implement it later.

Question 2:

Is there a "Pause"-option for real-time multiplayer games?

BFC-2: No, there isn´t such a option. And we do not know if and when we will hand it in later.

Question 3:

Is there an option to play with more than 2 players a Multiplayer game (like 2vs2 in WEGO or RT)?

BFC-3:

No, there isn´t such an option. We won´t hand it in later, too.

Questions-4 ......etc...etc

BFC-4:...... etc

Closing words:

We know that it is always fun to have some more features.

But we think the most of them aren´t important and we do not want to invest any additional time or have the capacities for it. We anticipate that we won´t get any more/new customers by implementing some of these things and the most of the CM-regulars will buy this game anyway.

Let "us" "move on" and we hope you have fun with the game like it is.

And if not ..."My way or the highway" :D

Cheers, your Battlefront team"

I hope i could help with this suggestion to prevent future irritations. :)

Greetz