Laptop with ATI Mobility Radeo 9700 AGP card

I am getting ready to purchase a laptop, a Dell 9100. It has a 64MB ATI Mobility Radeo 9700 AGP video card.

Can I assume that CM will work with this card?

Has anyone any experience that hints to some compatability issues with games and this card?

MikeT

I have a fujitsu-siemens AMILO 1840d with ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 128Mb.

The incompatibility is the fog effect. None Radeon card will show the fog effect through the windows fog table.

Thats the only problem i have had. Ah, remember that CM is not compatible with AA (antialiasing) on. ATI cards have an easy software to disable this AA effect. With AA on you will see the texts in game incorrectly. Thats all from my laptop with Radeon card.

By other side, ATI cards are powerful and fast. Of course, very much better than my old SIS graphic card in my older laptop (my wife is using it now).

The only real alternative if you are looking for a laptop, are the Nvidia cards. No incompatibilities known until now, but in latest test between ATI 9600 and Nvidia 5600, the first one is better in the most of tests.