Steel Book Pre-Order

I noticed the Steel Books are low in stock and it has been annouced that

A note/reminder to our international customers: ALL Steelbook[TM] editions are being sent from our main US location. The remaining stock is too low to warrant a transfer to our European warehouse. This means that international customers may have to pay additional import VAT, customs fees and/or duties, depending on your country's regulations

now does this mean that NEW international pre-orders made after this announcement will be despatched from US or ALL international orders already received?

it does state

The remaining stock is too low to warrant a transfer to our European warehouse

It's just not clear to me and I'll be mightly disappointed if I have to add another 20% to the price.

That aside I havent been this excited since forever (over this release ;)) and my extreme patience - I have followed this website religiouslyfor years - has all but given up on me! Put us out of our misery please im begging.