Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Strange victory result

JSB

I just ended a pbem game with a scenario i downloaded for sure a few years ago (mazex "Charlie don't surf": nice map and fierce engagement).

Neither side managed to occupy their respective objectives (3x100 points), so no point was attributed for terrain objectives but the syrians were given 100 points for ennemy losses.

Then the final score is 100-0 for the red player, but the game gives only a minor victory for the syrian army...

I saw the calculation "formula", as the question was asked to Battlefront by the french-speaking CM devoted site "Appui-Feu" for ladder calculation purpose, but it doesn't lead to such a result.

The scenario is several years old I guess, and was certainly created with a prior version of CMSF. Can the explanation be found there?

Or is it a game curiosity?

It seems (but I may be wrong) that CMSF was mostly played against AI, but the imminent release of CMBN is going to wake up some old pbem fans, and a curiosity of this kind will be noticed very quickly.