WIP - British Armoured Group Attack

Here's my latest creation. This map started out as a scenario, then I expanded it to what it is with plans to fill in the whole other half of the map over the other side of the river to make a master campaign map. The map was too ambitious really, it takes 5 minutes or so to load even when half the map is blank. So i've decided to cut it down and make a still rather large scen.

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-33-47-46.jpg

Forces are a british armoured ~CO Sized force vs a batt sized red force

If anyone has played the scenario Into The Green Zone which this map started off at you'll see the main difference is that i've made the trenches have a ground tile of marsh, as such only the infantry can cross them, I have added single tile crossing points at key locations. Expect a lot of IEDs, although i intend for it to be possible to complete the mission without detonating a single one and that's without knowing where they are

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-35-51-65.jpg

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-34-24-86.jpg

I've also added some extra compounds

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-32-23-40.jpg

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-34-12-95.jpg

The town which is flanked by a forest which will be good for hiding lots of nasty things inside

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-31-59-82.jpg

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-31-39-77.jpg

Anyone dare to take an armoured column down the dried up riverbed? ; )

CMShockForce2011-02-0500-33-03-78.jpg

The majority of the forces are done, and i've already done 1 red AI plan, I intend to do 2 or 3 more

I'm thinking a 3 hour time limit, heavy restrictions on blue casualties and really limited lines of approach

The map itself still needs a lot of detail adding, gotta fill it up with flavour objects and a few little errors still in there. Also the reason why all that blank space is still there is that it takes my computer about 2-3 minutes to delete one block of map space : (