NOOB Question - Unable to finish mission

ALCON - having some trouble with TOW2; specifically finishing the missions. First it was with Mission 1, where I'd met the objective but was unable to finish. I had to reload the mission and replay, and it worked ok.

On to Mission 2, I've wiped out ALL the Russians on the map, but still have a red dot with 1 and 3...even though I sit my forces right on top of the waypoint I still can't finish...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I agree with BigJ. Although I found that such situations are far less common in Kursk than they were in Africa.

I remember the first British mission in Africa (Kasserine Pass) where routed German units tend to retreat towards a small oasis far beyond the game map. I had to climb the highest border mountain with my infantry lads to spot them and knock them out with an air strike.

In Kursk on the other hand, I think morale break within enemy ranks is usually enough to complete a certain objective. Still, designers of a mission you're playing may have overlooked something and you've ended up with a stall. Try to spot hidden enemy units with your troops. Sometimes even destroying a few enemy crew members is enough to achieve the objective in similar circumstances.