Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Help!

i got this problem

Problem: When game is launched it reports that a resolution of at least 800x600 is required in order to run but my desktop is set to 800x600 (or higher) already.

Cause/Solution #1: Whatever video card you have is not properly identifying itself and as such the game does not know what video resolutions it can support. You should reinstall the latest video drivers available for your video card and also reinstall/upgrade your version of DirectX.

but that solution doesnt help i have installed newest directx 9.0b and newest ati catalyst 48beta and my card is Ati radeon 9800 xt

Go into the folder for Combat Mission - there you'll see a small (2k) file called "CM Prefs". Delete this file, and start CM over again. This time, you'll get various resolution choices (equal to desktop or less)... this small file contains your preferences for CM, including the screen resolution.