License/password problem.

I recently suffered a hard drive failure and when i reinstalled Shock Force + Marines i was asked to provide a license key.

Unfortunately with the drive failure i lost all my license information,log in details and e-mails relating to my purchase (september 08).

I can't remember my login details and I changed isp in 2009 and no longer have access to the e-mail account i purchased Marines with so i can't use the "lost your password?" part of the website.

I e-mailed tech support but the reply didn't cover my cirmcumstances.

Has anyone else been through a similar situation?

Some people have and what they do is submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk. We can associate your online account with your new email address, and you can then retrieve all your order info from your online account. When you submit your ticket, make sure to include as much personal information as you can, full name, address, email address used for the purchase, dates of purchase, payment methods used, last 4 digits of your credit card (if used) etc. This will help us positively identify you (if we can't, then we won't be able to help).