creating campaigns from scenarios

Is is possible to create a campaign that strings together a bunch of otherwise unrelated single missions? For example, I want to play a bunch of scenarios with the same set of core units.

I understand this isn't aways a good idea or what the author intended, but is it possible?

Is is possible to create a campaign that strings together a bunch of otherwise unrelated single missions? For example, I want to play a bunch of scenarios with the same set of core units.

Absolutely.

I understand this isn't aways a good idea or what the author intended, but is it possible?

Assuming you're making a standard Blue v Red AI campaign, first, decide which scenarios you're going to combine. Note the Blue OBs carefully in each mission, experience, leadership modifiers, etc. In particular, pay attention to Reinforcement slots.

Second, create a core unit file for your campaign that contains as many of the units you want to be used repeatedly. It's not necessary to have every unit in those missions in your core unit file. If they only appear once then they can stay that way.

Thirdly, go through each mission importing the core units and placing them carefully in the scenario editor. Exit set up and delete the old BLUE OB units that you have subbed in.

Voila. That should take care of it.

If you are creating this for your own private pleasure, nobody will care. However, if you are planning to share it, you might want to ask the scenario author's permission first before doing so.

For campaign scripting, JonS and GeorgeMc both posted examples of their campaign scripts in an earlier thread. Have a look here for help in that department.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=93518

If you need more help, just ask...