How do you access the repository?

How? Do I use my normal username/password. Do I need a new one? Its says something about my e-mail already being used, and to click forgot password to get a new one. I don't see that anywhere.

Better yet, does anyone know of a website that has CMSF mods that isn't on this website?

We have an extensive Knowledgebase about the Repository (and a lot of other stuff) at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk. There is a link to it from the Repository page (plus a random article is shown when the page loads).

To answer your question: the Repository requires a main site/store login. Your forum login won't work there. There is a link to register an account or retrieve a new password (and your username) on the Repository page (upper left hand corner). For your convenience, here is the link to retrieve the login for the main site/repository/store: http://www.battlefront.com/lostpw

Martin

Quoteing the help page: "- you pay attention to both the password AND THE USERNAME in the email. The username is LIMITED TO 25 CHARACTERS, and you have to enter it exactly as printed in the email."

I spent about 45 mins to figure out that the username is my e-mail address.