Some questions

skunkle3

I've enjoyed Combat Mission and Shock Force through the years and TOW and TOW2 are interesting. Especially since now I have a new more powerful PC.

So I'm considering getting TOW2 for myself and my young grandson.

Couple of questions:

1. I noticed in the demo that there appears to be no ability for medics to impact the injured. Is that aspect not in the full game or just left out of the demo?

2. Are there any mods for TOW or TOW2 that just involve small squads? I like those sometimes better than a large confrontation. I did a little searching and could only find a few mods for the game.

3. Checked the manual quickly but couldn't find the possibility of saving a replay of a battle. Is there one?

Thanks for your time.

1. No medics, you won't miss them though.

2. Think you can create your own scenarios with whatever size force you want, that info should be fairly readily available though in the promo material.

3. No replay, a current model computer could not process one.

Most of your questions have been asked and answered before, the search facility is a useful tool :)

Thanks Sand Digger...

I was just getting impatient. I think I'll try to grab the game on ebay. From using the demo my grandson can move the soldiers etc much easier than he can in CM Shock Force. So I'll stick with TOW2.

Thanks again. The search wasn't very helpful but I probably didn't try it enough.

Have a great weekend and thanks again for helping the old man.