scenario / mods download help

Guys, need some help with getting scenarios and game mods, mainly those that are zip files, placed and opened into my combat mission program so that I can utilize them. I can successfully download to a temp folder but have not been able to transfer them to my game files in a state that allows their being run by combat mission. I admit that I am very new to pc/windows/internet use and do not really know what the heck I am doing.

All words of wisdom and advice, help appreciated. Cheers!

------------------

" They're acting as if they have already won the war! " B. Woll

" We will prove them wrong. " M. Whitman

Once you have downloaded the the .zip file you need to unzip it.Once its unzipped the next step depends on what you downloaded.

If you down loaded graphic mods, you need to put the BMP's into the BMP directory located in the CMBO folder.

If it was a sound mod, you need to place the wav files in the wave directory

Scenario's go into the scenario directory. I have 3 scenario directory and I simply rename the one I am currently using.

If you need more help feel free to mail me.