Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Dismounting weapons

Of course this threads was many time, but I have suggestion for developers, but I think they will not look here.

US lite battalion have mobile groups of heavy weapons on HUMMERs, like a Brits too (on Land-rovers WMIK), and bout crews can dismount and Take with itself heavy weapon. But british and US crews have one BIG difference to scenario designers! British Fire support group can be dismount in editor, and use like footage troops (without automobiles), but US fire support group can't be dismount in editor (only by player in game) and because it so There is no possibility to do some interesting infantry scenarios with US infantry and heavy weapons support (like base defense or fight in mountings).

By the way USMC also have mobile support groups on HUMMWE and they can be dismounting in editor.

So also I don't understand, why not syrian Pickups crews can't dismount their weapons.