Questions....for graphics & controls

apoll

Hello. Just bought ToW2-Kursk. Deep simulation, but I have to say the manual sucks....can hardly read it it is so small...and some things not covered. So have a few questions on controls I'm hoping someone might be able to enlighten me:

1) It says 'double left click' on a figure/vehicle to have it and its unit be highlighted: when I do this, nothing. How do I get to select the enture unit? Especially important for infantry when they are in close proximity with other infantry units, and I want to only give orders to that unit. Help please.

2) Is there a way of seeing your orbat during a battle: I want to check to see what I have in total...how do I call that up quickly without zooming right out and drawing a HUGE rectangle around the map to select every unit?

While I have your attention, if I may, a few graphics questions: I have crossfire ATI 5970s, using Catalyst 10.7 drivers. This seems to currupt my mouse pointer; ghosts and generally scrambles the mouse pointer in game. Are there some no-nos with an ATI card? Do I have to turn off something in the CCC anel, like Catalyst AI for example? Are there any tricks with using an ATI card and ToW2 Kursk graphics? Grateful any help on this front.

thanks in advance,

apoll