Manpower, equipment and such

Hi, I just started playing again after a long hiatus, and I have some questions.

1. Is there a complete and detailed list of the manpower numbers and equipment for every pickable "main" unit (i.e. the ones under Available Troops, with + symbols in front of them) in the scenario editor TO&E, with specifics for the various equipment levels? For instance, the Syrian AB Infantry Bn has 336 men, 2 AT-14 ATGMs and 2 SPG-9 RRs at excellent and normal equipment levels, but with poor equipment, it has AT-13s instead of the AT-14s. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. It would also be useful to know what kind of ammo loadouts soldiers and heavy weapons get with the various supply levels.

2. What about the artillery? Is there a list of how many rounds the various artillery assets has available dependant on supply level? Also, I would like to know what the different fire missions (i.e. smoke, light, medium, etc) mean in actual rounds fired per minute per gun. Furthermore, how many rounds will be fired from a specific asset depending on the ordered duration (i.e. quick, short, medium, etc) of the barrage? I have seen c3k experimenting with the artillery interface, but I have not come across a complete survey of the issue (which probably means there isn't one).

Thanks.

1) No, i think the only way is to go through all the formations and fiddle with the equipment quality setting.

2) The manual states something about the fire mission length being the number of shells fired. However I seem to have found that for some batteries it is the number of shells fired (IE a heavy quick mission will fire the same number of shells as a light quick mission) and for some batteries it seems to be the length of time they fire for (IE, a heavy quick mission will fire more shells than a light quick mission) again i think the only way to find this out is to test it out yourself.

I stilll sometimes don't find any rhyme or reason to how equipment is provided to given units based on "equipment settings" (good, normal, elite, etc).

I can't seem to find a way to consistently get Marine Infantry to be outffited with the M32 GL...at least not all squads (or even 2 of the 3 out of a Plt)

I stilll sometimes don't find any rhyme or reason to how equipment is provided to given units based on "equipment settings" (good, normal, elite, etc).

I can't seem to find a way to consistently get Marine Infantry to be outffited with the M32 GL...at least not all squads (or even 2 of the 3 out of a Plt)

Excellent - each squad will have three M32s.

Normal - each squad has a random chance for an M32 on a section by section basis.

Poor - squads have only M203s.

Works for me every time. Are you adjusting equipment quality after purchasing your units (i.e. on the right side of the screen)? This only effects the actual function of the weapons rather than the type. And yes, this really sucks and is one of the worst aspects of the terrible editor purchasing screen. Equipment can only be set for the entire MEU. There is no way to have M32s (excellent) and older M1A1 tanks (poor) together unless you repeatedly purchase an MEU and cut away units to create a frankenstein force (that may have C2 problems).