Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Russian weaponsystem?

Yes it's a ammo repository with automatic loader, but only for hi-power long shells (that can't be used in main "AZ"), it's not replace "AZ" (base automatic loader system). I say so because I saw not only photo but also a comments from developers.

What photo? I saw turret schematics, no mechanical loader in turret bustle in current T-90M turret, it is possible that what You saying is just future upgrade for the turret, right now there is no place for such thing in turret. Besides this what is hi-power long shell? Correct term is just APFSDS ammo with longer penetrator, and I would recomend to stick with proper terms.

Here is possible new configuration of bustle mechanical loader, unfortunetly under cammo net, and probably early prototype:

kzbtt.jpg

Here is new T-90M turret compared to T-90A turret, where to hell You see place for ammo in turret bustle?

77296382.jpg

Here is complete T-90M diagram:

45982122.jpg

No place for ammo in turret bustle.

What photo? I saw turret schematics, no mechanical loader in turret bustle in current T-90M turret, it is possible that what You saying is just future upgrade for the turret, right now there is no place for such thing in turret. Besides this what is hi-power long shell? Correct term is just APFSDS ammo with longer penetrator, and I would recomend to stick with proper terms.

Photo that I posted before.

Here is possible new configuration of bustle mechanical loader, unfortunetly under cammo net, and probably early prototype:

kzbtt.jpg

It's not new turret it's only an awning over the motor, for warm dispersion. :rolleyes:

All this pictures not a T-90M (I don't know what is it, maybe some first variant), look at real photo, at panoramic scope, at turret back, at ERA on front and sides - it's a different turrets.

Photo of Т-90M turret

http://www.otvaga2004.narod.ru/xlopotov_8/t90m02.jpg

http://www.otvaga2004.narod.ru/xlopotov_8/t90m01.jpg

---

Bay the way about MVD vehicles - now MVD have SPM-3 "Bear".

Also I forgot about army recon vehicle KamAZ "Vistrel" (BPM-97)

Photo that I posted before.

No, You clearly misunderstanded what You see. :-)

T-90M on these pics:

http://www.otvaga2004.narod.ru/xlopotov_8/t90m02.jpg

http://www.otvaga2004.narod.ru/xlopotov_8/t90m01.jpg

Have turret as on diagram that I showed.

All this pictures not a T-90M (I don't know what is it, maybe some first variant), look at real photo, at panoramic scope, at turret back, at ERA on front and sides - it's a different turrets.

Sorry my friend, You don't know what are You talking about, turret on pics is only different on sides where are no ERA but simple stowage baskets, not present on diagrams and also CITV was upgraded by adding to it PKM/PKMT.

In this photo it is greatly showed that bustle is small and there are only enough space for CITV assembly, new com system etc.

Red is where turret is ending, green where is stowage basket.

t90m02.jpg

So You see, there is no place for ammo there.

And he was inside to say such thing as something certain? Especially that from dimensions it is clear to anybody with minimal but good knowledge about modern MBT's ant ammo for them, that there is no place for ammo, bustle is to small and mainly occupied by CITV assembly, I don't know where he wan't to put ammo there.

Sure additional rounds can be put to stowage box on the turret back.

T-90M mechanical loader was modified though, I don't have diagram how it looks, but there is additional space for longer penetrator, unfortunetly also limited, byt any way penetrators can be longer than currently used.