No CD

Airxworld

Ok, after a few emails, and no response, I will ask where can I get a no CD crack? My CD that I bought and paid for has a deep scratch on it and I can not play CMBO (I know its tragic). I tried seeing if I could get a replacement CD if I sent mine back, but again no response on my email. So I am going rouge and looking for a no CD crack to run without the CD. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks Matt, I may have sent it to the wrong place. The CD was working and now does not. I tried other CD's to make sure it was not just my CD ROM drive. I also tried a buddy's CMBO CD to make sure and it is not. I bought the game in 2001 online, so it has been awhile. I am sure it is just scratched and wont read it now. I suppose the best thing for me to do is just buy the game again. Which I hate to do, since I did fork over the cash for this one. This is exactly why I hate having the CD to play computer games, but I understand the issue with piracy as well.