Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Pbem e-mail box question

Greetings

Two questions please

Since I played alaway's QB with about 500 purchase point's against 3 opponents in the same time I had no problem with the space in my mail box I have 4 MB,but I would like to play a bigger size with some other opponent's.

Does any one know how big (in MB) the txt turnfile can get when someone play's a medium to larger battles in a PBEM game?

And maybe does you know wich e-mail service offer's for free more space for files ?

I thank for any tip about this matter

Shapeshifter,

I've been using SoftHome.net for the last few months and have been very happy. Works fine with PBEM. It's free, includes POP3, 15mb mailbox and 45mb of transfers a month and NO spam. Let me repeat the last point ZERO SPAM, unlike Yahoo and Hotmail. http://www.softhome.net/

With file size it's the number of vehicles rather than the map size that counts. I think the biggest I've done was around 1.5mb. 2mb+ would seem very large indeed.