Royal Mud Marines Missing 105s?

Hi afreu, Love the scenario. I see a possible problem though; the 2nd battery of 105s do not show up at +1:00. Is this a mistake in the briefing or a mistake in set up of the game? Thanks for your good work! Looking forward to playing more. I appreciate your reply.

jp76er

Hi JP76er,

I had a look at the file in the scenario editor and it seems that the briefing is wrong. There are only two Light Gun sections arriving at T+10. Originally I planned to let the second section arrive at T+1:00, but since I needed the reinforcement slot for something else, I let both arrive at T+10. Simply forgot to correct the briefing afterwards.

So you should already have two sections of 105mm available. I hope you will be able to survive without another section. I know it's a tough mission. But hey, where is all the fun if it just was a walk in the park =D

afreu

Hi JP76er,

I had a look at the file in the scenario editor and it seems that the briefing is wrong. There are only two Light Gun sections arriving at T+10. Originally I planned to let the second section arrive at T+1:00, but since I needed the reinforcement slot for something else, I let both arrive at T+10. Simply forgot to correct the briefing afterwards.

So you should already have two sections of 105mm available. I hope you will be able to survive without another section. I know it's a tough mission. But hey, where is all the fun if it just was a walk in the park =D

afreu

Cool, I have to plan the use of the 105s in a different way. It's a tough fight but that's what makes them fun!

jp76er