Downloaded Scenarios

I wonder if someone would have mercy on a new player and walk me throught the steps to add a scenario from, say TGN. I pulled down and opened the zip file and can see them scenario list, but when I crank up the game I do not see them in the scenario listing. Would someone impart their wisdom unto me.

Thanks

------------------

Guest ACTOR

Well I will try to help. When you save/ extract the zip file, you need to make sure that you extract it to the scenario folder in your combat mission directory.

The default folder (or I might better say the folder that use) is c:\program files\cmbo\scenario.

After you extract it then fire the game up and it should be there.

[This message has been edited by ACTOR (edited 07-19-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

Is it possible that you are mistakenly running Combat Mission directly from the CD-ROM instead of from your hard drive?

Make sure you start CM by double-clicking on the Combat Mission.exe file that's on your hard disk, not the CD-ROM, and not a "shortcut" to the EXE on the CD-ROM.

Charles

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Is it possible that you are mistakenly running Combat Mission directly from the CD-ROM instead of from your hard drive?

Make sure you start CM by double-clicking on the Combat Mission.exe file that's on your hard disk, not the CD-ROM, and not a "shortcut" to the EXE on the CD-ROM.

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>