Map Editor Support Request: Can't figure these mapping issues out

I've been bashin my head against these for ages, please guys offer advice if you can.

1st problem is with my Maltot map, I can't gat the farmaintex to display in game for me although in the editor it's fine:-

Here's how it looks in the map editor

f_126vjtelg0m_91c1e82.jpg

& In game it looks like this

f_126voqoqtdm_621d425.jpg

As you can see the farmaintex is not displayed, does anyone else have this issue with my Maltot map?

Image details, IFAIK the all the parameters for the TGA are correct

f_16m6rtk5jh7m_0c94193.jpg

2nd problem I can't figure out is with my Hill 112 map which wont display the minimap correctly, I can't figure this out, I've even tried using stock minimap.tga files & get the same result. Please give me hints as to where I might look to fix this issue.

Minimap Image Details:-

f_1foth5bl52im_9678f09.jpg

How it looks in game:-

f_1393q1peskdm_1e1738c.jpg

Any help would be most greatly appreciated I would like to get a fully working Bulldogs campaign released for the new year,

Happy Xmas All!

Gnash

Hi, reply from our Level Designer.

First of all try to lower resolution of your textures from 300 dpi to 72 dpi, then check path to minimap.tga in minimap.mat. If there will be problems after it I’d like to see those textures myself. Can you send me them or may be even the whole map via e-mail?

gral@1c.ru

Hiya,

Issue #1

No joy I'm afraid, when I change the farmaintex for the Maltot map as per your recommendation I get the following message & the game crashes to desktop:-

f_17st4horja9m_74faa8a.jpg

Issue #2

No change the minimap still doesn't display itself at 72 dpi or 300 dpi, the minimap.mat looks like this:-

[ClassInfo]

ClassName TMaterial

[Layer0]

TextureName minimap.tga

tfModulate 1

tfNoWriteZ 1

tfMinLinear 1

tfMagLinear 1

tfBlend 1

tfNoDegradation 1

tfMipmap 0

Which TBH is no different from the other 10 or so maps I've made that work perfectly.

Thank you very much for you help so far.

I will send you the maps to you via email, sorry for the mail bomb! :D

Hiya,

Issue #1

No joy I'm afraid, when I change the farmaintex for the Maltot map as per your recommendation I get the following message & the game crashes to desktop:-

f_17st4horja9m_74faa8a.jpg

Issue #2

No change the minimap still doesn't display itself at 72 dpi or 300 dpi, the minimap.mat looks like this:-

[ClassInfo]

ClassName TMaterial

[Layer0]

TextureName minimap.tga

tfModulate 1

tfNoWriteZ 1

tfMinLinear 1

tfMagLinear 1

tfBlend 1

tfNoDegradation 1

tfMipmap 0

Which TBH is no different from the other 10 or so maps I've made that work perfectly.

Thank you very much for you help so far.

I will send you the maps to you via email, sorry for the mail bomb! :D

Gnash