AT team spotting

When I split my squad using the split squad or assault team option both A and B teams get the binoculars, but when i use the Anti Tank split command, my 2 AT guys don't get the binoculars. I noticed that not having the binoculars effects their spotting, even with the javelin.

I usually have my 3rd squad lug around the Javelin launcher, when armor is spotted I use the AT split command and get the 2 AT guys with the Jav to go where the armor has been spotted.Most of the time they see it, but often enough they don't at further distances.

I had my 1st squad split up and moved the B team (not AT team) on a roof.They spotted a BMP at about 650 meters out near some bush's.I then got my 3rd squad to split into Anti tank team with the Javelin launcher.I rushed the AT team from 3rd squad onto the roof where 1st squads B team was, so they can hit the spotted BMP 650 meters out.

The AT team was now on the roof and could not see the BMP.They were shoulder to shoulder with 1st squad B team who continues to see it, But the Jav guys from 3rd squad were not able to spot the bmp after several minutes.

I thought in this case that 1st squad would point out where the BMP was to the Jav guys,but they couldn't coordinate their info.

I was a little puzzled,I even moved a Bradley back because i thought maybe the noise was to loud and also moved 1st squad B team off the roof because i thought they were denying the proper positions to my AT team.

After i realized my AT troops didn't have their binoculars with them, I merged them back with 3rd squad to form a whole squad.Then i split the squad again into A and B teams.A team now had 5 men with the Javelin and the Binoculars.I moved A team on the roof and in no time they saw the bmp at 650 meters out and hammered it with a Javelin shot.

I feel like that the AT teams should get the binoculars as well.Sometimes i also use the 2 AT guys as scouts to check out a roof top or to look over the crest of a hill.

I hope BFC can give the AT guys some binoculars when they split off into teams in a future patch or so.I'm not sure why they don't have them but i think they should have a pair so they can view targets at a greater distance.

I could also be miss reading the situation, but i think thats exactly what the problem was with my AT team.No binos.

Any thoughts on this?