nuclear power plant flag

thetwo

I tried to reproduce this problem, but without any luck. One possibility here is that the city doesn't actually have a population of 10. The map display shows a number below the city. This number is not the population number, but it's the production value. This means that a city might have a population of 9, but a production value of 11. This is different than the way, say, civilization shows numbers on the map. This might be confusing some people, and I might want to change the map-display so that it shows the population number, rather than the production value. (Admittedly, the production value is a little tricky anyway. Factories increase production value. But, so do shipyards - but only when building sea-units. The production-value that's shown on the interface is the general production value, which includes factories, but not shipyards.)

I tried to reproduce this problem, but without any luck. One possibility here is that the city doesn't actually have a population of 10. The map display shows a number below the city. This number is not the population number, but it's the production value. This means that a city might have a population of 9, but a production value of 11. This is different than the way, say, civilization shows numbers on the map. This might be confusing some people, and I might want to change the map-display so that it shows the population number, rather than the production value. (Admittedly, the production value is a little tricky anyway. Factories increase production value. But, so do shipyards - but only when building sea-units. The production-value that's shown on the interface is the general production value, which includes factories, but not shipyards.)

Now that you explained it that makes sense. I think the way you have it now is good, because it seems the production value is what counts for what you are looking for in a city?

Unlike CIV, where pop means a more valulable city because of it's placement, specialization, so that game makes sense to have pop as the shown value.