user control for convoys, ports, resources

ad hoc user defined convoy routes should be in the game. when i get brazil to join the axis i need to be able to define a convoy route from brazil to axis portugal that i will protect with the high seas fleet i've built.

historical ports need to be included to increase axis naval potential, eg. austro-hungarian ports in the adriatic such as Pola, and german ports on the north sea, eg. bremen/hanover. historical austro-hungarian ports can be at strength 0 or 1 and I can choose to build them up.

cities, oil fields, mines, etc should also be able to be upgraded. if i want to send in german workers and invest resources to build up an occupied city then i should be able to regardless of the whiny little local nationals who have less than 100 percent occupation efficiency. if that means i have to occupy the resource with a Corps unit then fine.

v/r,

rootin' tueton

Ooops, wrong game, AI can't be competent and handle these complexities.

Try "Bitter Glory" or perhaps "Storm Over the Pacific", maybe HOI, but SC is not the game for this level of detail, although we have discussed owner defined convoy routes and road and rail expansion.

It takes long enough to do a world campaign as it is now, let's see what Hubert comes up with in the Global edition and go from there, but I'm afraid the AI is the defining limit as most people play that way.:(