New scenario: UK Charon's Obol

Hi all,

I've already uploaded in the CMSF - British Forces Repository the second stand alone scenario of the British 4th Mechanized Brigade (The Black Rats), called

UK Charon's Obol. It should be ready to be downloaded in a couple of hours or so. It's a combined-arms breach operation - perhaps the single, most difficult

combat task a force can encounter and a manoeuvre commander can face. Remember that to suppress, obscure, secure, reduce and assault (SOSRA) are the

breaching fundamentals that must be applied to ensure success when breaching against a defending enemy, and failure to synchronize effective suppression and

obscuration with obstacle reduction and assault can result in rapid, devastating losses of your friendly troops in the obstacle or the enemy's engagement

area.

The map size is 1600 x 1200 metres (1 x 3/4 mile). You can see the real location at 36º56'N 41º47'E.

The Blue force is under 200 men - so it's good news for those that found huge my previous scenario, UK Hell for Leather, and there is a time limit of an hour

and a quarter: that is breaching. I hope you enjoy it.

To be played Blue vs AI. CM:SF - British Forces module with v1.20 is required.

Cheers,

Lomir

UKCharonsObolTacticalMap.jpg