Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Newbie's Questions

1. Do forward observer's improve spotting of enemy units/identification, or just improve artillery/air strike spotting? Does forward deploying them into a building and selecting pause so they do not reveal themselves, effective at providing battlefield intel?

2. When in a Stryker, using the Acquire command, I can get a Javelin launcher and Javelin rockets, and I can get an AT launcher, but no AT rockets?

3. How is it soldiers get out of communication? At the start of battle, a unit has a walkie-talkie link with command, but later, they have no link?

4. How is the target Arc used, whenever I try it the unit does not fire (Stryker)

5. When playing Syria, how come a group of 4 Abrams' are so damn arrogant?

1) Spotting is a bit of a grey area. Not sure I have any definitive answers

2) The AT4s? They are complete rounds and do not need a separate launcher

3) Too far from their HQ, their HQ gets taken out, suppression status, any number of reasons.

4) Target arc is used to denote an area of interest rather than a target. Targets within the area will be engaged, targets outside the arc will not, unless they pose a threat to the unit

5)... It's an American thing