Operations and reinforcements

Hi

When it comes to operations are reinforcements supposed show up at the start of each new barttle segment of the operation or is there a possibility that the reinforcements maynot show up as expected? I've done a search and can't find anything on this subject.

What's the rule on this?

All best

Patrick

MARCUS,

Are you still awake? You must not have had enough beers at work to put you asleep!

I found out that reinforcements only show up after a night turn.

It's been raining for the past 10 days here so I'm not in much of a mood to go to the G Point. I may have to build an ark soon if I do decide to venture out for a beer.

Cheers & beers

Patrick

Reinforcements can show up in a variety of ways, not just after night battles. *REPAIRED* vehicles though do only show up after a night turn, if they are to at all.

Otherwise you have something like 5 slots (IIRC) for reinforcements. They can be scheduled or conditional such as Battalion, Regt., Div., level.