El Derjine Campaign stand alone survey

The campaign is still in the box, since I don't want to have you play it, with an unrealistic attrition of troops. I need your help, for that reason.

Let me know what you think of the stand alone battles released. First, Assault the Dam, then Assault Sidi Brahim and finally Assault Midoum. That will help me in finding out which troops are wiped out and which one are still OK. That way, an attack and or defense in the next battle planned as a stand alone, won't be in the campaign (because of the core units) an attack and or defense with ghost troops.

Never the less, the next and final battle has been thoroughtly and successfully tested, some time ago.

I just hope that, when all these are combined and depending of your individual skill and score that it will provide a balance troops level, making it realistic..

That, I have difficulties to apprehend. Knowing the scenarios to test, I am surely not fair.

Thanks in advance for your appreciations and gamer advices.

Cheer