Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

BMP bug??

Hi,

I am playing a WEGO vs a friend of mine at the moment, and my BMP2s seem to be absolutely hopeless- beyond hopeless even. I will set one up tucked in against a building with a firing arc- one of his strykers drove straight into it, stopped, and the BMP did not fire. The stryker turned around and is now firing 50cal straight into the BMP and the crew are just sitting still, not firing and not moving. The BMP started the engagement undamaged and could definately see the stryker. This has happened half a dozen times in the game. Surely an APC with 30mm and ATGMs is going to give a stryker a bit more of a run for its money than just sitting there?

Is it something I am doing wrong?

BMP's don't suck across the board.

I've had Syrian BMP's tear up my Marine AAV's from long ranges in that extremely annoying SNAFU campaign mission, wiping out entire squads of Marines. :(

I've also had BMP's pound on AAVs and tanks from keyholed locations in other campaign missions, and while I could see where the fire was originating from due to muzzle flashes, my blue units, with all their whiz bang stuff, couldn't locate the BMPs.

It works both ways. :P