How do you get the SS camoflage uniforms?

If you want to make a unit element have the same uniform as the SS sniper, that can be done with the mission editor and provided you have the special tasks squad mod. The mod unlocks normal infantry weapons for the soldiers. Without the mod your squad would all have scoped kar 98's and be all snipers

Select a german group detachment in the editor. Change unit to SS sniper. This gives the camo skin. Change Job to infantry, or commander. Open the backpack and choose a weapon.

You can do the same using the Heer sniper unit. This will give your soldiers the Tan and Water camo pattern.

I also added an element called infantry_SS_mountain if you want the pea capped guys to have a camo smock. If you don't have the JSH mod I highly recommend that as well. Just install it before the Special squads mod.

unitsel.jpg

backpak.jpg

sspahtruppmp4gb7.jpg

I should also mention if you are not comfortable with the mission editor there are a couple pre-cooked squads that use the sniper SS skin in the TOW battle generator. The SS Spahtrupp '44 and the SS Aufklarer '44.

You definitely must have both the JSH mod and Special Task Squad mod for that tho.