OTR tires/tyres

A company I am a shareholder in says it is going to sell TPMS for the OTR market next year. I am curious about the market size.

Just for those like me who did not know much about tires OTR is Off The Road and is the type of things you put on quarry trucks, tractors, graders, undergound heavy equipment, port authority vehicles, scrap yarders, etc etc.

The largest tires - with a 63" centre go for over $250000 on a spot price even in these times. The smallest OTR's are about 25" centres and are currently over-supplied following the contraction in the construction and logging industries. The working life of the big tyres BTW might be measured in weeks rather than year.

I know nothing practical about the matter but I know that this board knows pretty much everything so -

Tractor tires [about1.3 m sold annually in the US] is tyre pressure important, how often would it be checked - as opposed to how often it SHOULD be checked. How long do they last?

Or any other information