Mouse Cursor disappearing

Hi Folks,

I have re-installed my CMBB game and patched it to v1.03, but have encountered a strange problem. When I ran the game for the first time, no problems. However the second time I ran it the mouse cursor disappears, and I can only tell where I am if I'm over a button, as the button highlights.

If I delete the setup file and re-run it (as if for the first time) it works again after choosing my resolution (1024x768x60Hz), but again when I run it a "second" time the cursor disappears.

I'm using a ProSavageDDR S3 video card, and have DirectX 9.0c installed.

Thanks,

Viperion

Viperion

Two things

1. Does the mouse work well with other Battlefront games like cmbo or cmak?

2. the othe thing you could try is to uninstall the game and install to version 1.0 and start up the game and see if you have the same problem, if not, install the next patch and start up the game again and see if the problem exists. I would try this right up until patch 1.03 and if you find the problem it could be a patch problem. Otherwise, someone else might have some info on this,

just a thought mouse update?

Hadn't tried the other games will install them and let you know.

Yes, I have the problem on all 4 versions, that's why I installed the patches when I did :)

The mouse driver (and video drivers) are up to date.

Also, forget my comment about deleting the setup file. It appears I just got lucky the few times before, as the cursor does disappear the "first" time the program is run as well.

Viperion