Hit Probability

Exaercase

Hello,

I write this thread with the hope you incoporeted a systeme like line of sigth but for the chance to hit 'cause many of us have no idea of the different factor that give a Hit% at a certain distance and antoher Hit% at another distance or amutinition. Please take in cosideration this request that could be an option for very good player.

Thnaks in advance ExA

Sorry for my very bad english

Exaercase,

While I like your idea the main problem is that it would take away the immersion to the game... put another way it would make it like an arcade game. Most games like this you have to use your limited knowledge along with some trial and error to see what gives you the results you want.

I have seen some games which use Green, yellow and red lines to give you an idea of what your chances are but nothing like a pop up saying you have a 85% chance of knocking out that tank with your bazooka.

"I write this thread with the hope you incoporeted a systeme like line of sigth but for the chance to hit 'cause many of us have no idea of the different factor that give a Hit% at a certain distance and antoher Hit% at another distance or amutinition. Please take in cosideration this request that could be an option for very good player."

- You have the Uber Patch installed, yes? If so as Falconander says this would be pointless over the green, red, & black lines currently implemented within the game.

i'll try to be more explanatory :

You say the red line black line, but for a Short Canon (Like R35) 30-50 hit% at 300meter and A long canon (like L/50 (P IV H)) 80-100 hit% at 300 meter it's absolutly not the same %hit. I'm not an expert in balistic and ToW is a game. And another thing i think the peapole on terrain don't have the penetration of all face of ennemi tank ar any distance and for any ammunition. So have a range or an aproximation of %hit will be a good idea.

Cordialement, ExA.

NB : They could put it in option like this all peapole are happy.

Sorry for my very bad english.