Will there be a commercial TacOps 5 or something else?

dzeijay

Hi!

Thank you for an awesome game of modern warfare. I still believe it is one of the most comprehensive and realistic models of this very difficult topic. It is much easier to simulate World War I/II or ancient battles than try to make a plausible presentation of today's weapons. Therefore I'm interested to hear if you are going to develop the game further still or is there anyone else going to do that in the future?

Another quick question. Is it possible to make the message window larger in the bottom part of the screen? It is too easy to miss important messages there.

Thank you!

Johannes

> are going to develop the game further still or is there anyone else

> going to do that in the future?

I've been enjoying real life and haven't done much TacOps work in the last two years but I have not abandoned it. I'll return to the code one of these days. :)

>Is it possible to make the message window larger in the bottom part of the screen?

No.

>It is too easy to miss important messages there.

That comment has come up before but always from new users. Most people soon tune out the combat event messages at the bottom of the screen - much like the pop up ads on webpages. However, it is on the wish list but I doubt that I will ever get that far down the list.