Unable to licence after installing patch

Hello!

Installed 1.11 on my CMSF+Marines. After trying to launch the game it asks for the licence code. I entered the one I received with Marines -module (e-mail) but the program says "This License Key was not found on the license servers."

Help needed, thanks!

Zip

I also tried to use the generate off-line -licence, but the "Off-line License Generator" said:

"Error Occured:

Order ID or License Number was not found.

Please check the Order ID or License Number and re-create the request."

So I guess my order ID (licence) has been ereased from the database or something similar, propably by accident???

Problem solved:

I downloaded the 1.11 patch following the WorthPlaying -link from the Marines -module patches page as the BF link was down at that moment. The link pointed into wrong file, the CMSF_v111_Battlefront_Patch.exe which I installed... Now I redownloaded the patch using BF link that was up again and it pointed into CMSF_Marines_v111_Battlefront_Patch.exe, ander installed that and all is OK again...

I tried the WorthPlaying -link again now, and it still leads to non-marines patch... Hope this helped!

Zip