PBEM Helper Program

Well, I finally downloaded this program and I have tried it out a few times with some opponents. It looks like a convenient method to keep all your games located in one spot. I had a few email games going on with cmbb and cmak. However, being new to the program I was wondering if when someone sends me a file will it show up with this program and/or will it still show an attachment in my email program?

It seems that I like to open my email to see if I have any game turns. I was curious of what other people do who use this program. I couldnt find much infor from the webpage for me to use. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to use this program and if its worth it? It needs some new programs on the list even though you can make your own. thanks huhr

Another question, when someone sends me a file and I get it through my regular email account it seems that its not showing up right away in the pbem helper program. Do you have to open pbem helper program first?