Waypoints

First off:

Hi. I've been away from these forums and all things CM (well all PC gaming) since a little after the release of CMAK. But I've been dragged back by the lure of CMSF ... so yesterday I downloaded CMSF + Marines module and am just getting back into things.

Waypoint Questions:

First Question. Viewing waypoints.

Is there a way to view all waypoints currently plotted .. not just those for the currently selected unit, as there was in the old CM1 games.

I used to find that option useful when plotting waypoints for multiple units (esp vehicles).

Second Question. Editing waypoints.

If I have given a unit a string of waypoints, is there a way to edit/move one waypoint other than deleting back from the final waypoint. Sometimes I just want to fine tune an intermediate waypoint without re-plotting the whole path.

Forgive me if these have been asked before or are just plain 'stupid' ... I've done a search, but not read the whole of the forum and I've never been good at reading whole game manuals in PDF format ... I've got a little catching up to do !

Thanks

Hi Lou,

1. To view all waypoints you need to press Alt+p, now when a unit is activated, you will see all waypoints for all units. You may want to view all possible hotkeys in the game via the optionsmenu-good to know all the goodies ;)

2. No, not to my knowledge, that is sadly not possible, there must be a recent thread on here discussing this same issue.

Thanks for the reply .....

Hi Lou,

1. To view all waypoints you need to press Alt+p, now when a unit is activated, you will see all waypoints for all units. You may want to view all possible hotkeys in the game via the optionsmenu-good to know all the goodies ;)

Ahhh .... that's what you get for working from a printout of the hotkeys from the 'Demo' manual . :o

Note to Self: Read the bloody manual !!

2. No, not to my knowledge, that is sadly not possible, there must be a recent thread on here discussing this same issue.

OK thanks. Pity, still I can work around it.

Lou