transparency problem

i'm having a problem with the transparency that the trees have in both combat missions. i can see through the transparent parts to some extent but any vehicles, infantry, or other units do not show up. i can still see the terrain and stuff like that. i know i can just turn off the trees, but it becomes really graphically dull.

CMBO doesn't bother me with this problem as much as CMBB, maybe because the trees are larger or something.

oh and i would just like to say that my graphics card is probably the reason for the problem (its an intel 82810E.) so i'm not very surprised that there is at least one graphical problem in pretty much every game i play.

windows xp

128 megs of ram

900 mhz

v 1.02

thanks for any help you can give me

You hit the nail on the head. Those embedded graphics cards, such as the intel, are generally piss-poor for gaming. I would make sure you have the latest drivers but in general I reccomend going with an aftermarket, add on solution. The question then becomes "Do you have an AGP slot."

WWB