A BIG Complaint

handihoc

Only joking!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

Oh, ho, ho!

And many thanks for 1.11, Battlefront. It's a cracker!

I also want to say thanks for letting me take part as a temp beta tester on that patch. (I was asked to help test it as I had the slideshow problem bigtime, and I have to say I was/am hugely impressed by the amount of work that went into producing it. I can't remember how many incarnations of the patch I saw - and I had to resist the temptation to comment when I saw some of the pre-patch posts here, but a condition of testing was to keep my lips buttoned - and each one added so much more to the quality of an already outstanding game. Little tweaks, major fixes, extras etc. It was a privilege to be a small part of the process, and to witness just how dedicated Battlefront are to their product and their customers.)

I don't know of any other games company that compares. Nor of a games community with so many good and interesting and creative peepsters in it. All you guys (and the lovely Mishga, of course!) rock.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!