Dastardly Floating Mice

Have you tried the ATI left click option in the Options panel of the game? And highest priority option too?

Thanks for the advice but no luck. All I got was a mouse (sober) but moved like a three legged man with two brains. It jerked left and right and up and down but then went into seizures and stuck itself somewhere.

Also I cannot get the arrow keys to inch the screen forwards or sideways. The only effect that seems to have is to alter the vertical view. Perhaps because I'm using a laptop with an external number/arrow pad?

But who cares - I'm playing!!!!!!

WASD keys for inching the camera I believe DI.

Bummer about the mouse; does vertical synch make a difference perchance? [Although I might be imagining that there's even a vertical synch option]

Good Lord, why don't I notice these things! Must be my advanced age.

Many thanks. I'm now inching forwards and sideways, it's really going to increase my enjoyment.

Vertical synch I haven't tried yet, but I'll get back to you.

I've also started the Marines first mission so that's Saturday and Sunday taken care of.

Thanks again.

This works wonders. Depending on the system you have of course. But if you have the power on your computer then us It.

Now I have to buy a bigger screen. (Curse you Battlefront your games are so damn good I need a bigger screen.)

(Oh in case you think I'm just greedy I bought my wife some £2.00 beads today.)

• 2 weeks later...