Hidden key commands, such as 'Engine OFF'

evilc

Is there such a command in ToW that you can switch your engine off and back on again? I ask because I like the way the tank diesels rev up at the start of the game, which makes me think that the game was designed with this in mind.

Also, I heard that the game was designed with an unbuttoned/buttoned tank option, but wasn't implemented due to lack of time?

If these options are somehow embedded and hidden in the code, is there a way we could make a mod to revive them?

Or... without the source code... I'm guessing no? :confused:

Thanks for any info mes amis.

Is there such a command in ToW that you can switch your engine off and back on again? I ask because I like the way the tank diesels rev up at the start of the game, which makes me think that the game was designed with this in mind.

Also, I heard that the game was designed with an unbuttoned/buttoned tank option, but wasn't implemented due to lack of time?

If these options are somehow embedded and hidden in the code, is there a way we could make a mod to revive them?

Or... without the source code... I'm guessing no? :confused:

Thanks for any info mes amis.

good idea!... mayb 1of this ppl here can do something about it....

yes i was thinking also engine on & off option & commander of tank can view from the top turret just like COH...