patch?

Volodya

There are Über-patches for all the different versions and languages out there, except for the US retail version (which does not require a patch, it's already fully patched to the latest version). www.battlefront.com/patches

If you have the Kalypso version, you need the Kalypso patch, and it normally shouldn't matter where you downloaded it from. If you have a different version of the game, then you need the appropriate patch. If you have the US retail version then you do not need any patch.

Which version of the game does the new Uber patch work with?

I have the kalypso patch but I did not get it from Battlefront....would that affect anything?

I believe the downloaded version--from the battlefront site--still needs the "uber patch" (again from the battlefront site).

Downloaded version= 1.02 something something

Patch version= 1.10 something something

• 2 weeks later...
I believe the downloaded version--from the battlefront site--still needs the "uber patch" (again from the battlefront site).

Downloaded version= 1.02 something something

Patch version= 1.10 something something

Can someone please confirm this as I downloaded the game last night from Battlefront and the version number is higher than the Uber Patch?

Wilcke

Can someone please confirm this as I downloaded the game last night from Battlefront and the version number is higher than the Uber Patch?

Wilcke

Look again. It may be confusing, but 1.10 is higher (newer) than 1.2.

In other words, you do need to download and install the Über-patch if you bought the original Battlefront version.