A couple comments...

pcpilot

Been loving CMSF for the most part, espesially the latest patch, its outstanding. Lots of action and I think Im actually learning something about basic tactics. Of course, if I take on one of you pros, Ill probably have my butt handed to me...

A couple little things I been wondering about...

1.) Any way to adjust waypoints once you put them down?

2.) I cant seem to end a turn while its playing out. Any way to do that? For instance, Im having my units move over a large expance and nothings likely to happen. I want to end the turn and go to the next turn. But the game wont allow it until the turns played out.

3.) How long does it normally take to cancel arty/air support? Im moving troops into an area being pasted and dont time it right and POW!...they get whacked.

Battlefront, well done on this game...

Thanks for the reply seabee. Would be nice if the game had a pause function and an end turn function, but certainly not a fun killer. Yeah as for arty, almost ran a plattoon of strykers into a 155mm barage last nite. Those boys were a little nervous, lol.

By the way, former BM2 here...77-84. Have a good one shipmate.