Tow 3

hellas1

Hi all,

I was wondering:

If TOW was based in Europe, per se, and TOW2 is based in Africa, Does it follow that TOW3 will be based in the Russia/Japanese fronts/areas?

ALSO, I do hope that we can "mix" the upgrades that TOW2 is offering with TOW. It would make TOW THAT much better.

Hmmmm....Comments 1C

hellas1

• 4 weeks later...

Amen,

I'm tired of the Marines getting the short shrift in all these WWII endeavors. I would love to see a reall "Blood and Guts", Island hopping, flame throwing, sand eating Pacific theater game that a Devil Dog could really sink his teeth into and I mean from the Higgins boats to the fortified mountain artillery positions to jungle bunkers. Off map battleship support would look great also blasting craters deep enough to hold a whole platoon.

Please Battlefront, give it some consideration.

• 3 weeks later...

I never understood why there has never been a serious Italy campaign. There certainly were multiple operations featuring US and Commonwealth forces against a variety of German elements including armor on both sides. The realestate was won after many costly battles, from one line to the next. Alot of material to draw from for a comprehensive game.