United Wargamers

Gentlemen,

some time ago I've dedicated a website to H2H and especially PBEM wargaming which was called 'Wargaming Scout'.

I'm very pleased to get you informed about some important changes on the WargamerScout Website!

Most important of all: WargamerScout has a new name and a new location! The new name and link is United Wargamers / http://www.unitedwargamers.net

Returning users will notice some important changes if they visite the new site! Most important of all is for sure: I have installed a full featured forum software with all advantages of a modern forum: discuss all important things in a wargamers life - the best games and scenarios, the best beer while playing, how to get rid of wife and children if they keep you away from the computer etc etc...

Luckily I was also able to merge the forum database and the old WargamerScout database, this means: all existing users can still log in with their usernames and passwords!

Well, I guess you should simply take a look on the new site! Please do not hesitate to post a lot of challenges and use the forum! :)

I look forward to welcome you!