Baker1_1 Force Levels

Just played this stock scenario (as Blue against AI.) Fun concept, map looks nice, but I found the Blue Force seemed to waaay overmatch the Red Force, and the Red is essentially the attacker in this scenario.

By the time the scenario ended (with about 45 minutes left, Syrian surrendered), I had a small army on my side of the town (most of my units didn't even fire a shot in the scenario and I kinda felt like it was a waste of time for me to have bothered maneuvering them into place) and the Syrian side was blown to bits. Not only that, but I never felt the Syrian had a force on the map that was really comparable to mine at any time.

I'm curious if anyone else felt like the force levels are questionable this scenario, as I'm only a marginally competent (if even that) player and I slaughtered the Red Force without hardly trying. I think I probably could have beaten the Red Force with little more than my initial force. Those javelins are killers.