Fantasy WWII Game

PanzerkwVIIIMaus

by "Fantasy" i mean like all of those awesome prototypes that make me crap my pants when i see them. i was watching a vid about the nazi storm elite. then i thought well, i 'll look at some russian and german prototype weapons. i was awed by the morser karl, gustav rail gun, the P1500 Monster and Ratte. the russian land cruisers. what i am saying is some company needs to make a WWII game that has all of these prototypes(espicially the maus).i found some cool info about the Monster

Landkruezer P1500 Monster

The P 1500 would have dwarfed even the largest super-heavy tanks in development at the time — such as the German Panzer VIII Maus, the biggest built during the war. The Maus weighed 188 tonnes against the P 1500's proposed 1,500 tonnes. For comparison, the German heavy tank Tiger I weighed 57 tonnes.

The P 1500 was to have 250 mm frontal armour and be propelled by two or four diesel submarine engines. In addition to its main 80 cm gun, it would have been armed with two 15 cm sFH 18 heavy howitzers and multiple MG 151 autocannon.